Eco Film Festival Guide
To fully enjoy the Festival
<Checklist for a sustainable Festival>
- Use natural light as much as possible, and turn off the power when equipment and lighting are not in use.
- Reduce carbon footprint with digital film delivery and digital screening.
- Encourage the use of public transportation and walking.
- Use electronic documents and reduce unnecessary printed materials and productions.
- Opt for FSC-certified recycled paper and double-sided printing.
- Carefully consider the frequency of use from the planning stage.
- Save, reuse, and recycle by keeping records.
- Use existing items first to prevent unnecessary purchases.
- Minimize the environmental impact of disposal by opting for eco-friendly materials.
- Increase recycling rates by placing recycling bins in conspicuous places.
- Avoid making merchandise and upcycle the by-products.
- All staff members treat each other fairly and with respect.
- Guarantee rest breaks for Greenteers, volunteers of the SIEFF.
- Include vegetarian meals for the staff.
- Make a festival enjoyable for people from every background.
- Foster green leaders who will lead the future by associating with environmental education programs.
- Provide equal access to environmental education for the younger generation across the country.
- Offer festival members education about the environment, gender equality, and cultural diversity.